Privacy Notice For California Residents
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Information We Collect, Use and Disclose
The list below describes the categories of personal information we collect:
• Identifiers, such as name, username, postal address, phone or mobile number, online identifier, IP address, email address and account name.
• Personal information categories listed Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e), such as name and contact information, education, and employment history.
• Commercial information, such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered.
• Internet or other similar network activity, such as browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
• Geolocation data, such as physical location or movements, device location and IP address.
• Sensory data, such as call and video recordings.
• Employment-related information, such as current or past job history, resume or job application.
• Inferences drawn from other personal information, such as product survey results, recipe submissions and recipe reviews that reflect a person's preferences, attitudes and abilities.
We do not sell personal information to third parties so we do not offer an opt-out to the sale of personal information.
Please note that if you are a California resident who is either a job applicant or Driscoll’s employee, this Notice does not apply to personal information we collect, use and disclose that relates solely to your job application or employment, but may apply to other personal information you provide to us if you use the Sites for other reasons.
As a California resident, you have the right to request that we disclose to you (i) the categories of personal information we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected such information; (ii) the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (a “data portability request”); (iii) the business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information about you; and (iv) the categories of personal information about you that we disclosed and the categories of third parties with whom we disclosed such information in the preceding 12 months. You also have the right to request that we delete personal information collected from you subject to certain exceptions.
In addition, you have the right to not be discriminated against in pricing and services because you exercise any of your rights under the CCPA. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your CCPA rights.
How to Make a Request
To exercise the rights described above, please submit your request to us by either:
· calling us at 1-800-871-3333; or
· emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to process a CCPA request, you must submit proof of your identity to ensure the request is a verifiable consumer request. We may not be able to comply with your request if we cannot either confirm your identity or connect the information you submit in your request with personal information in our possession. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. If we cannot comply with your request, we will notify you in accordance with the CCPA.
We will work to process all verified requests within 45 days. If we need an extension for up to an additional 45 days in order to process your request, we will provide you with an explanation for the delay.
Other California Privacy Rights
Changes to this Notice