The essence of intense berry flavor comes through with each sip of this "on the rocks" berry margarita. If you prefer a "slushier" consistency, return the strained berries back in to the blender, fill with ice and remaining ingredients, and blend just before serving.
- 1 Package (6 ounces) Driscoll's Blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 Package (6 ounces) Driscoll's Raspberries
- 1 Package (16 ounces) Driscoll's Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 Cup sugar, or to taste
- 6 Ounces tequila
- 2 Ounces triple sec
- 4 Ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 fresh lime wedge
- Salt for glasses
Puree berries in a blender until smooth. Strain pureed berries through sieve into pitcher to remove seeds. A chinois or a colander may also be used. Add sugar, to taste. Add tequila, triple sec and lime juice and stir until combined.
Prepare four glasses by rubbing rims with a wedge of lime and dip in salt. Add ice to glasses. Pour margarita mixture into four glasses and garnish with berries, as desired.