Social Media Rules
Driscoll’s wants lovers of only the finest berries to have a safe and enjoyable place to engage in great conversation and find information.
We want to create an inspiring, supportive, and fun community. If you post to one of our social media channels, or otherwise respond or comment on one of our posts you are agreeing to abide by our Community Guidelines (“Guidelines”) set forth below:
- Be considerate of other viewpoints.
- Share your thoughts.
- Post photos, videos or other content that you think we’d like to see.
- Be mean. Defamatory or vulgar content will be removed.
- Stray off topic. Spam or way-off-topic posts, including those of a religious or political nature, are not allowed.
- Post any content that you don’t own or have permission to use.
Have some fun! We really do want to hear from you.
1.) Stay On topic and Be Respectful
- Driscoll’s encourages open discussions. ALL communications should be civil and respectful. Differences of opinion are fine; personal attacks are not.
- Comments and contributions should be relevant to the topic being discussed.
2.) Comment Moderation and Response
- No spam. Posting the same message to one or many articles, galleries or discussions is considered spam and we may remove such postings from our social media sites.
- No solicitation. Posts containing personal or commercial solicitations or advertising may be removed.
- We will do our best to moderate and respond quickly to your comments and feedback but we cannot guarantee that we will reply to every comment. Generally, we check in at least twice daily during business hours. Please remember, though, that this forum contains the opinions and views of other users. Although we are moderating our channels to help ensure that users’ posts comply with these Guidelines, we cannot be responsible for any comments or materials posted by users.
3.) We May Use Your Posts
- By posting on one or more of our social media channels, you understand that your posts, and any ideas or techniques contained in them, may be freely used by us in any way and in any media, including on this forum, on our other websites and social media pages, and in our business. Accordingly, please do not submit any ideas or materials that you wish to keep confidential or for which you expect to receive compensation. In addition, when you post in any of our social media channels, your name, likeness and social media handle will be visible and associated with your post and if we re-use your post elsewhere, we may display your name, likeness and handle there as well.
- Participating in, suggesting, or encouraging any illegal activity is cause for immediate ban from Driscoll’s social media communities. Upon discovery, we will edit or entirely remove such posts from the social media sites we manage.
- The posting of copyrighted videos, photos, articles or other material beyond what is protected as fair use is prohibited and, upon discovery, we will remove such posts from any of the social media communities we manage. Do not pass off someone else’s intellectual property as your own.
- The registration of multiple accounts for the purpose of trolling or harassing other users or with the intent to disrupt the flow of conversation is prohibited. Any user discovered to be engaging in this type of behavior will result in all user names being banned from Driscoll’s social media communities.
5.) Minors under 13
- You must be at least 13 years old to participate in social media sites. If you are a minor in your jurisdiction (but at least 13), please do not post your comment without the knowledge and permission of a parent or legal guardian. If you are an adult and your post contains the name or likeness of a minor, you must be the parent or legal guardian of that minor.
6.) Customer Service
- Please report any product inquiries or complaints to our Customer Care Center at 1-800-871-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Determine what constitutes inappropriate content
- Edit or entirely remove inappropriate content
- Ban offenders from its social media communities; at its sole discretion
The opinions expressed by users and content authors on Driscoll’s managed social media sites are theirs alone and do not necessarily reflect our views or opinions. We are not responsible for anything contained in links to third-party sites.
Your comment, response, or other posting may also be submitted to law enforcement if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to detect and prevent fraud or to protect the safety of the public or an individual.