Big bowls of leafy greens, crunchy veggies, and satisfying proteins all topped with summer-bright strawberries. The strawberry vinaigrette gives it that beat-the-heat, no-cook magic!
- 1 Package (16 ounces) Driscoll’s Strawberries, divided
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons champagne vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 6 Cups mixed greens of choice
- 1/4 Cup nuts or seeds
- 3-4 Cup assorted sliced vegetables (red cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, radishes, snow peas, bell peppers, etc.)
- 1 small avocado, pit removed and sliced
- 1 Cup microgreens or sprouts
- 1 chicken breast (6-8 ounces), cooked and chopped
HULL 5 or 6 strawberries.
PLACE strawberries in a blender or food processor.
ADD oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and mustard.
BLEND on high speed until ingredients are incorporated.
TASTE dressing and SEASON with salt and pepper.
SET ASIDE vinaigrette.
DIVIDE vegetables between two or four salad bowls.
SPRINKLE with nuts or seeds.
DIVIDE chicken between salad bowls.
CORE and SLICE remaining strawberries.
GARNISH salads with sliced strawberries.
DRIZZLE vinaigrette over salads just before serving.
STORE remaining vinaigrette in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
SERVE Strawberry Protein Salad immediately.