Make a margarita like you've never had before with the combination of fresh blueberries and pineapple juice. A pinch of chipotle pepper gives this creative cocktail a kick of spice. You probably won't be able to stop at just one!
- 2 Tablespoons (1 ounce) lime juice
- 1/4 Cup Driscoll's Blueberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 Tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons (1 1/4 ounces) silver tequila
- 1 Tbsp. (1/2 ounce) agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp. (1/2 ounce) blueberry vodka
- 1 Tbsp. (1/2 ounce) pineapple juice
- Sugar, for rim of glass
- Pinch ground chipotle pepper
- 2 lime quarters
Rim glass with lime juice. Dip into sugar. Place layer of ice in glass. Set aside.
Place blueberries in cocktail shaker and muddle. Add tequila, agave nectar, vodka, pineapple juice, chipotle pepper and ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into prepared glass and garnish with additional blueberries and lime quarters.