A chunky strawberry sauce with green onions and cilantro is a refreshing topping to chicken flavored with warm spices like cumin and coriander.
- 8 Ounces Driscoll's Strawberries, rinsed and sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onions (about 2 onions)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 Pinch sugar
- 4 Each skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 Tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 Tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 Tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 Tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. butter
Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken seasoned side down. Sprinkle remaining seasoning evenly over chicken. Cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature is 170°F. Place chicken on serving plates and spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons sauce over each breast.
Combine strawberries, green onion, cilantro and sugar in a blender or food processor. Pulse briefly to make a slightly chunky sauce. Set aside at room temperature until ready to serve.
Flatten chicken to 3/4-inch thickness, using palm of hand or a meat mallet.
Combine coriander, cumin, oregano, salt and cayenne in a small cup or bowl. Sprinkle half spice mixture over one side of chicken breasts.