Created By: Kim Haasarud
There’s no better way to celebrate friends and family than with a cheerful raspberry cocktail. Make this simple and sophisticated twist on a Bellini with fresh raspberries and elderflower liqueur, then top with sparkling wine. Bottoms up!
- 2 Tablespoons (1 ounce) elderflower liqueur (such as St. Germaine)
- 1 Tbsp. tablespoon (1/2 ounce) fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. (1/2 ounce) simple syrup
- 5 Driscoll's Raspberries, divided
- 6 Tablespoons (3 ounces) Brut Champagne or sparkling wine
POUR 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) elderflower liqueur into a cocktail shaker.
ADD 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) fresh lemon juice.
ADD 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) simple syrup.
ADD 4 raspberries.
TOP with ice and SHAKE vigorously until well chilled and raspberries are crushed.
POUR 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) Champagne into a champagne coupe glass.
STRAIN shaker contents into glass.
GARNISH with remaining 1 raspberry.
|Total Fat||0.09 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.03 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||27.80 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.06 g|