Adding blackberries to almost any salad couldn't be easier. It is a great way to add a healthy boost of fiber, antioxidants and flavor. In this blackberry spinach salad recipe, ripe pear and an Asian-style dressing brings it all together.
- 1 Package (6 ounces) spring mix lettuce
- 1 Package (6 ounes) Driscoll's Blackberries
- 3/4 Cup sliced or cubed cucumber
- 1/4 Cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 Cup Sesame Ginger Salad Dressing
- 1 ripe pear, cored and cubed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
ARRANGE lettuce, blackberries, pear, cucumber, green onion, and almonds evenly on four salad plates.DRIZZLE blackberry spinach salads with dressing to taste.
Lighten Up Tip
USE reduced calorie salad dressing to lighten up the recipe.