Created By: 20160728T234522Z
Pizza for breakfast? Your kids will love it! Katie Workman, author of The Mom 100 Cookbook, developed this recipe using English muffins as your crust and cream cheese as the base. Thinly sliced strawberries can then be added as the "pepperoni" and blueberries, the "olives". Top with shredded coconut as your "mozzarella" and you're set.
- 2 Cups Driscoll's Raspberries
- 6 Tablespoons softened regular or reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 Cups Driscoll's Strawberries, hulled and cut crosswise into circles
- 2 Cups Driscoll's Blueberries
- 1/4 Cup shredded sweetened coconut (optional)
- 4 whole wheat English muffins, split
Using the toaster or a preheated oven, toast the four English muffin halves until crunchy.
Meanwhile, mash the raspberries with a fork in a small bowl. Bring cream cheese to room temperature. Add cream cheese to the bowl of raspberries and mix until spread becomes consistent.
Evenly spread the raspberry cream cheese over the four halves. Distribute the strawberries and blueberries over the spread, and sprinkle on the coconut if desired.