Adding chia seeds to this colorful berry snack gives it an additional nutritional punch. Chia seeds provide added fiber, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. Add them to your favorite berry smoothies as well.
- 1 Package (16 ounces) Driscoll's Strawberries, hulled and cut lengthwise in half
- 1 Package (6 ounces or 1 1/4 cups each) Driscoll's Blueberries
- 1 Package (6 ounces or 1 1/3 cups) Driscoll's Raspberries
- 1 Cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Teaspoons chia seeds, divided
- 12 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
Puree half the strawberries and half the raspberries together in a food processor. Stir pureed berries, yogurt, vanilla, and 2 teaspoons chia seeds together in a medium bowl. Chill mixture in refrigerator 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened.
Arrange remaining berries on skewers, alternating blue and red berries. Sprinkle remaining 1 teaspoon chia seeds on top of yogurt mixture. Serve with berry skewers.
|Total Fat||0.83 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.08 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||7.46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.39 g|