This raspberry recipe is perfect for brunch, and is a great way to use leftover holiday ham! The acidity of the raspberries perfectly balances the starchiness of the potatoes. If you prefer, one cup sliced strawberries can also be substituted for the raspberries.
- 1/4 Cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 Cups refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 2/3 Cup chopped Canadian bacon
- 1/3 Cup chopped scallions
- 1 Package (6 ounces or 1 1/3 cup) Driscoll's Raspberries
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 Cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- salt and peper
- 4 large eggs
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt butter in an ovenproof 10-inch skillet over high heat. Add hash brown potatoes, Canadian bacon and scallions. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 7 minutes. Sprinkle raspberries evenly over hash browns.
Whisk eggs, milk and parsley in a bowl. Pour over hash browns and cook 3 minutes. Sprinkle top with cheddar cheese.
Place in oven and bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts and eggs are cooked.