Created By: Kim Haasarud
No better way to celebrate the holidays with friends and family than with a festive berry cocktail. Make this simple and sophisticated twist on a Bellini with fresh raspberries, blackberries and elderflower liqueur then top with sparkling wine. Bottoms up!
- 2 Tablespoons (1 ounce) St. Germaine (elderflower liqueur)
- 1 Tbsp. (1 ounce) lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. (1/2 ounce) simple syrup
- 4 Driscoll's Raspberries, plus 1 Driscoll's Raspberry, for garnish
- Brut Champagne or sparkling wine
Combine the St. Germaine, lemon juice, simple syrup and 4 raspberries in a cocktail shaker. Top with ice and shake vigorously.
Place 6 tablespoons (3 ounces) champagne in a champagne coupe glass. Strain shaken contents into glass with sparkling wine. Garnish with remaining raspberry.