- 8 Ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 Cup fat-free Greek plain yogurt
- 1/4 Cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 Tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 Packages (6 ounces each) Driscoll's Raspberries
- Additional Driscoll's Raspberries, graham crackers, or animal crackers for serving
In a small bowl, mash 6 ounces (1 and 1/4 cup) of Driscoll's raspberries with a fork. Place a fine mesh strainer over a blender and push the mashed raspberries through the strainer using a spoon. The seeds should stay in the strainer and the mashed raspberries should be in the blender.
To the blender, add cream cheese, yogurt, brown sugar and vanilla. Blend briefly until smooth and combined. Transfer to a bowl and fold in the remaining whole Driscoll's raspberries (6 ounces or 1 and 1/4 cups). Store covered in the fridge or serve immediately with raspberries, graham crackers or animal crackers for serving.
For a smoother texture, mash whole berries slightly with a fork before adding to the dip.
To see more raspberry dessert recipes, click here!