Quick & Easy Chocolate Raspberry Bark
With just a few ingredients and even fewer minutes, you can have a delicious and easy dessert prepared. The only tricky part about this recipe is waiting for the chocolate to set in the freezer before you get to dig-in!
This recipe was made in collaboration with theFeedFeed
Prep Time: 70 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
¾ cup cacao butter
¼ cup maple syrup
1 pound dark chocolate, chopped
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons hazelnut or almond butter
1 (6 ounce) container Driscoll's Raspberries
Flaky salt, for garnish
1. In a saucepan, combine cacao butter and maple syrup over medium heat to melt.
2. Add chocolate and stir until melted and incorporated.
3. Remove from heat and whisk in almond milk and nut butter until smooth and glossy.
4. Line a sheet pan or a 9-by-13 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
5. Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan and spread into an even layer with an offset spatula.
6. Scatter raspberries on top and garnish with flaky salt.
7. Freeze for 1 hour to set, then break up into pieces and serve.
Wanting more inspiration? Click to find some of our favorite raspberry dessert recipes as well as some of our top rated quick-and-easy recipes!