Pack your breakfast or afternoon treat with antioxidants and wonderful berry flavor. This mixed berry blend is sure to be tasty and make you feel both healthy and satisfied. If you don't have all three berries on hand, substitute for each other and it will still taste great!
- 1/2 Cup Driscoll's strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 Cup Driscoll's Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Driscoll's Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 Cup skim milk
- 2 Tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 banana
- 4 ice cubes
- Learn how incorporating berries into a healthy lifestyle can help lower your cancer risk. Place strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, banana, yogurt, skim milk and honey or agave nectar in blender and blend until fruit is puréed.Add ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- The darker the honey, the more pungent its taste, so if you prefer a mild sweetener, try Tupelo honey. It has a soft golden color and its aftertaste doesn't linger like Wildflower or Orange Blossom honeys.
- Click here for additional berry smoothie recipes!