The Consumer Advisory Panel
Do You Love Driscoll's Berries?
How to Register
Be sure to participate in our discussions! Each month, two discussion participants will receive a $25 e-gift card and will be featured in the community. The more you participate and share valuable feedback, the better your chances of being selected as one of the Members of the Month!
Rewards & How to Get Them!
- Enjoy a berry moment and save the packaging
- Enter the traceability code on the bottom of your package OR scan the QR code with your smartphone
- Take a quick satisfaction survey online
- Receive rewards by providing feedback
- Complete 1 survey and receive 25 points.
- Complete 8 surveys and receive 200 points which is $2 in rewards.
- Complete 20 surveys and receive 500 points which is $5 in rewards.
- Complete 40 surveys and receive 1,000 points which is $10 in rewards.
What's more, each month, four people who participated in a product satisfaction survey during that month, will be selected to win a 2,500 point bonus! To be entered, you must participate in one product satisfaction survey that month (no additional entries will be awarded for additional survey completions).
Existing members, Want to Take a Survey?
Frequently Asked Questions
How many points will I receive per survey?
Are there any changes to how many product satisfaction surveys I can complete per day?
What are the minimum amounts needed to redeem my survey point balance?
Who should I contact if I had problems redeeming my gift card?
How can I check my survey point balance?
Which company e-gift cards are part of the Driscoll's program?
Can I get a physical gift card?
Do the e-gift cards from companies expire?
What are the rewards link and e-gift card limitations?
Can berries be purchased with the e-gift cards?
Pursuit of Flavor
Driscoll's makes ordinary moments more special with the most delicious berries. The "Pursuit of Flavor" miniseries goes behind the scenes on how Driscoll's lives up to its brand promise of Only the Finest Berries™. Watch the six-part miniseries to see a rare inside look at our passion of growing great-tasting berries.View