Mixed Berry Ice Cream Pie
This 3-ingredient ice cream pie takes less than 10 minutes to put together—no ice cream maker necessary! It’s that easy, yet it’s bursting with the fresh, healthy Driscoll’s berries that everyone loves.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus freezing time
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
1 ½ quarts purchased vanilla ice cream, softened
1 cup mixed Driscoll’s berries, finely chopped
1 purchased nine-inch graham cracker pie crust
Whipped cream, for serving (optional)
1. Place 1 ½ quarts softened vanilla ice cream into a large bowl.
2. Add 1 cup mixed berries.
3. Use a spatula to gently fold ingredients together and make sure not to smash berries too much.
4. Spread ice cream mixture into graham cracker crust.
5. Garnish top of pie with more berries if desired.
6. Cover with plastic wrap.
7. Place in freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight.
8. Slice into eight wedges with a knife heated under warm water.
9. Garnish pie slices with whipped cream if desired.
10. Serve immediately.
No need to limit yourself to only one recipe! Explore other mixed berry recipes here. Plus, find inspiration for more quick and easy recipes.