Senior Oracle Functional Analyst - Supply Chain Applications
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0006382
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
- Remote Type: Remote
About the Opportunity***Remote role - Will consider Pacific (PT) and Mountain (MT) Time Zones only*** The Senior Oracle Functional Analyst – Supply Chain Applications will serve as the strategic interface to the business for the purpose of implementation, configuring, solution design, and support through functional analysis, Oracle cloud configuration, and creating extensions when core configurations would not work. Work with application analysts from other verticals and consultants for EBA implementation projects throughout the project lifecycle. This position is responsible for functional requirements definition, configuration, solution design, implementation and maintenance of SCM applications. The Senior Oracle Functional Analyst – Supply Chain Applications will work with various IT groups and business users in defining, prioritizing and executing application projects and enhancements. Additionally, the position will be playing a critical role of ensuring that Developers have adequate clarification and support on all business and functional requirements / specifications related to applications.
- Manage business analysis processes mapping including requirements gathering methodologies, documentation, and scope definition with non-technical business user constituencies.
- Communicate the vision for the system by documenting, analyzing, and prioritizing business requirements from business objectives, documenting those requirements and refining them into technical action items.
- Engage business users spanning multiple business units and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to ensure effective technology solutions.
- Engage business users to support all necessary clarification for the Project Team, Development Team and Production Support Team to design and implement an effective solution.
- Verification of feasibility of Business User’s request functionality and business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures.
- Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts without direct supervision.
- Scope Documents; Use Cases, Functional designs and document configurations; Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules; Activity Diagrams; Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation; Application Gap analysis.
- Strong understanding and ability to query and analyze applications data schema.
- Provide business and technical leadership and work with the IT Project Team to ensure that projects progress against expected timelines and alert project team to risks and issues related to IT solutions.
- Domestic and international travel required +/- 20%.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information and Communication Technology or similar.
- 8-10 years working environment as an Oracle Applications Consultant, System Analyst / Manager.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle ERP Application functionality.
- Strong knowledge of Inventory Management, Manufacturing, Cost Management, Transportation Management and Quality Assurance module configurations.
- Strong knowledge on Supply Chain processes.
- Proficiency with SQL based queries and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies.
- Strong functional understanding of the Oracle modules and development framework for extensions in Oracle Cloud framework.
- Advance skills in MS Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- English required at an advanced proficiency level.
- Has gone through 2-3 full lifecycle implementations for Supply Chain, Warehouse management and Demand and Supply Planning.
- Combines strong business acumen/experience and deep IT knowledge.
- Has shown record of strategic project planning and client management.
- Worked with a broad range of diverse customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines.
- Experience with managing team(s).
- Valid US driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program.
- Valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions.
Compensation & Benefits
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
Salary Range estimated for the Senior Oracle Functional Analyst – Supply Chain Applications role: $82,215.00 to $126,000.00 USD
Driscoll’s is committed to a culture of care and offers an attractive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and disability coverage for positions working more than 30 hours per week. Other benefits include: 401(k) with employer match, profit-sharing participation, paid sick time, paid vacation, paid personal and family care leave, and a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP). More detailed information regarding the benefits package, will be shared during the application process.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.