Senior Master Data Management Analyst
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005947
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Master Data Management Analyst III will be responsible for operations and analysis of multi domain master data across different systems. The responsibilities involve master data operations including timely setup, updates, deactivation of master data, analyzing and documenting master data processes and business requirements, collaborating with different stakeholders across departments and geographies to consolidate and curate master data. The role will be involved in executing MDM Operations and projects across systems, partner across multiple functions to analyze and document MDM standards and governance processes. This role is will also be involved in the process and governance for the global Master Data Management process and working with business units and global support functions to execute and govern Master Data across systems. This role will help analyze and document standards and processes for Master Data as well as ensure compliance to maintain data integrity.
• Design and develop a framework for global Master Data standardization and governance, including owning process flows, data maps, and standard definitions for governance across a variety of cross-functional systems and processes.
• Create, maintain, and deprecate item, customer, vendor, grower, ranch, facility, pricing, Bill of Material data in Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP Systems to facilitate smooth and accurate transaction flow through the ERP.
• Define and publish data definitions for the organization as data elements are added or modified.
• Serve as master data SME on all new system integrations or enhancements requiring master data to ensure proper usage and assess process impact
• Analyze and document process and data points as necessary to support seamless integration as business models change or exceptions arise.
• Ensure data quality and MDM adherence through systems & processes to ensure data integrity.
• Research and document Master Data processes and governance best practices.
• Facilitate change management initiatives with stakeholders.
• Review Master Data requests that affect financial reports or mapping and ensure they follow the established definitions and guidelines.
• Ensure policies, procedures, and SLAs relating to corporate master data are met across business units and global support functions.
• Provide issue resolution or escalate as needed to appropriate level or parties.
Senior Master Data Management Analyst
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
• 3+ years Oracle Fusion Cloud Master Data.
• 5+ years' Experience in analyzing and documenting Master Data Management processes, implementing MDM services and capabilities, Data Modeling, Master Data Concepts & Frameworks, Process facilitation, Metadata Management, Data Governance, and Data Quality solutions.
• Experience with Managing Master Data Management Technologies, Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP applications and MDM Platforms.
• Strong attention to detail and familiarity with analyzing and understanding data concepts.
• Hands on experience on Oracle Fusion ERP Master Data Operations.
• Cultivates Innovation: Finds, champions, and implements innovations; large or small.
• Plans & Aligns: Establishes priorities and desired outcomes and creates plans to achieve them.
• Drives Results: Pursues everything with energy, resourcefulness, and the need to achieve desired outcomes.
• Collaborates: Works with a variety of colleagues, inside and/or outside of Driscoll’s, seeking win wins solutions.
• Courage: Tackles difficult issues timely with optimism and transparency.
Compensation & Benefits:
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
Salary Range estimated for the Senior Master Data Management Analyst: $82,215 to $126,000 USD.
Driscoll’s is committed to a culture of care and offers an attractive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and disability coverage for positions working more than 30 hours per week. Other benefits include: 401(k) with employer match, profit-sharing participation, paid sick time, paid vacation, paid personal and family care leave, and a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP). More detailed information regarding the benefits package will be shared during the application process.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.