Oracle Fusion Conversion Lead
- Location: US - Remote Worker - California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005572
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityDriscoll’s is seeking a Oracle Cloud Fusion Conversion Lead with expertise in requirements gathering, design, and implementation of all the data conversion processes. The lead will work with both the implementation partner and business leadership to build tools, templates, and processes for ensuring data conversion activities are of high quality, repeatable, and effective. In this position the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Conversion Lead will demonstrate in depth understanding of modern database and information technologies and recommend industry standards in stabilizing conversion workstream with industry standards and trends. He/she will work independently, develop creative solutions to complex problems, recommend best practices, juggle multiple priorities, connect the dots between operational, tactical, and strategic areas, and lead projects and teams.
•Lead requirements, design and development for global data conversion and governance, including owning process flows, data maps, and standard definitions for governance across a variety of cross-functional systems and processes to improve services
• Assist to create a data conversion strategy followed by a detailed plan for Master Data and transactional data conversion as well as migration to the new IT ecosystem
• Define data mapping for conversions and prepare plan for data extraction, loading, reconciliation as well as environment configuration
• Review conversion templates for source data and assess the legacy data requirements
• Work with client to define a future roadmap for migrating from multiple systems, platforms and create reusable architecture for ongoing conversion cycles
• Develop a data cleansing approach based on industry best practices
• Predict potential risks and issues and develop mitigation plans to ensure seamless data conversion
• Develop data conversion strategy and design for the cutover, including, historical data conversion, open transaction conversion, order of conversion, pre-requisites for each data conversion, etc.
• Develop and test conversion code in non-production environments by working with functional analysts, ensure all errors are captured and resolved, participate in conversions to achieve 100% conversion rate and document explainable discrepancies
• Work with DevOps team to deploy and execute the conversion code to Production, monitor conversions jobs, review Production execution, resolve errors and produce reconciliation reports for business sign-off
• Design and develop reconciliation reports
• Manage and modify process and data points as necessary to support seamless integration as business models change or exceptions arise
• Ensure data quality through systems & processes to ensure data integrity.
• Research and document Data Conversion processes and governance best practices
• Develop and maintain the monthly KPIs for tracking and communicating change requests to stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• 7+ years’ experience in ERP Conversion and Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP applications
• Experience in defining data conversion strategies, implementing Oracle Utilities and Oracle Data Conversion tools like FBDI and HDL template uses.
• Strong knowledge of ERP systems and understanding of data flow between applications
• Experience in working as a Subject Matter Expert in Data conversion as part of ERP implementation
• Has gone through 2-3 full lifecycle ERP implementations with focus on data conversions
• Strong functional knowledge of Oracle Fusion Cloud’s Financial, Supply Chain Management module and Procurement module.
- Financial module not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Project Costing, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, and Accounting Hub
- Supply Chain Management module not limited to Procurement, Order Management and Product Management
- Procurement module is not limited to supplier management, sales and contracts
• OTBI and BI Publisher reporting knowledge and experience.
• Advance skills in MS Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• English required at an advanced proficiency level.
• Combines strong business acumen/experience and deep IT knowledge.
• Has shown record of strategic project planning and client management.
• Experience with managing team(s) of data analysts.
• Demonstrated initiative to stay current on technology advancements.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
Salary Range estimated for the ERP Conversion Lead: $97,000 to $150,000 USD.
Driscoll’s is committed to a culture of care and offers an attractive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and disability coverage for positions working more than 30 hours per week. Other benefits include: 401(k) with employer match, profit-sharing participation, paid sick time, paid vacation, paid personal and family care leave, and a
free Employee Assistance Program (EAP). More detailed information regarding the benefits package, will be shared during the application process.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.