Oracle Cloud Administrator
- Location: Mexico-Guadalajara
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005157
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThis role will be part of a growing team responsible for maintaining and supporting all aspects of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure & application. The Oracle Cloud Administrator is responsible for Oracle Cloud deployment administration, application registration, functional setups, and managing data for the configuration set migration. This role will provide technical guidance to team members in managing Oracle Cloud instance configurations and enterprise applications. The Technical resource will work with the implementation partner and business leadership to help project teams with the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions. The resource will work with architects, developers, business users, and leads to ensure that project deliverables are aligned with desired business processes and IS design standards. We are looking for a candidate with an in-depth understanding of Oracle Cloud infrastructure and Oracle Integrated cloud, experience in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS implementations, and a team player that is reliable, enthusiastic, committed, creative, and customer-focused. This role also requires strong collaboration skills to focus on a diverse palette of technical and operational work in a continuously evolving environment.
• Manage & maintain OCI users and resources, overseeing compute, storage, and networking components.
• Monitor OCI performance, availability, and security, proactively identifying and addressing potential issues.
• Implement & enforce governance policies & controls to ensure compliance with organizational standards.
• Configure and Manage OCI Compartments and Provisioning services like IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and DBaaS across Availability and Fault Domains.
• Configure and manage OCI Identity and Access Management (IAM) to control access and permissions.
• Implement security best practices, including data encryption, network security, & regular security audits.
• Integrate OCI with other systems and tools to streamline workflows and enhance system functionality.
• Work with internal staff, third-party vendors and Oracle to update and communicate environment maintenance schedules, refresh schedules, and outages.
• View and monitor service detail and service notifications related to patching/critical updates/downtime.
• Configure and manage OCI/OIC logging and auditing mechanisms for comprehensive system tracking.
• Participate in the development and implementation of new OCI features and enhancements to improve system performance and functionality.
• Function as the primary point of contact and Collaborate with Oracle support to address and resolve OCI/OIC-related technical issues
• Partner with Security, Network, Development and Product Teams to identify issues, driving issue resolution.
• Maintain accurate and up to date OCI documentation and architecture diagrams.
• Design and Maintains business continuity and disaster recovery processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
• 6+ years of overall Cloud Administration Experience.
• 3+ years of experience administering Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
• Experience in at least one implementation of OCI and OIC services.
• Strong understanding of cloud computing principles, OCI services, and architecture.
• Proficiency in OCI administration tasks, including user management, resource provisioning, and networking configuration.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
• Deep understanding of CI/CD, SDLC, IT Change Control processes, Deployment Methodologies and Application Server Life Cycle Management.
• Ability to work with other functional leads through the different project phases
• Exceptional and advanced English communication skills with all levels of an organization are required (written, verbal, digital, and formal presentations).
• Desire to teach and mentor other engineers with varying domains of expertise.
• Advanced skills in MS Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Combines strong business acumen/experience and deep IT knowledge.
• Has shown a record of strategic project planning and client management.
• Experience with managing team(s).
• Demonstrated initiative to stay current on technology advancements.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
Salary Range estimated for the Oracle Cloud Administrator: $60,785 to $81,755 MXN.
Driscoll’s is committed to a culture of care and offers an attractive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and disability coverage for positions working more than 30 hours per week. Other benefits include: 401(k) with employer match, profit-sharing participation, paid sick time, paid vacation, paid personal and family care leave, and a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP). More detailed information regarding the benefits package will be shared during the application process.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.