Our Internship Program was created to act as a direct pipeline for future Driscoll’s employment. We aim to provide our interns with a comprehensive Driscoll’s experience by blending direct employee mentorship, job-shadowing, workshops and real-life projects. Our goal is for all of our interns to cultivate their skills with real-work experience, as well as to provide each with the opportunities for growth in our expanding fresh berry business.
The Driscoll’s Advantage
- Gain hands-on experience by interning directly with a manager in your chosen field
- Cultivate knowledge, competencies, and experience directly related to your career goals
- Learn about different departments within Driscoll’s by job-shadowing
- Attend workshops geared towards professional development, proper business conduct, and common business practices
- Develop your personal network while attending Driscoll’s events
- Receive competitive pay, paid holidays, and the potential for relocation stipends
- Gain university course credit
- You must be currently enrolled in an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university BA/BS undergraduate, Master’s or PhD Program to apply.
- Internships are available during the Spring (March/April) and Summer (May/June) seasons and vary from a minimum of three months (12 weeks) to a maximum of six months (24 weeks).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States