Take the fruits of summer and create your own tasty chilled mojito. Blueberries and peaches are a perfect combination with the traditional flavors of lime and mint. Mix together, put your feet up and enjoy!
- 1 Package (6 ounces or 1 1/4 cups) Driscoll's Blueberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 Tbsp. peach preserves
- 1 Tbsp. (1/2 ounce) lime juice
- 1/4 Cup (2 ounces) spiced rum
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons (1/4 ounce) Smucker's Blueberry Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons (1 ounce) club soda
- 12 fresh mint sprigs, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 lime, quartered, for garnish
Place blueberries, mint, peach preserves and lime juice in a cocktail shaker and muddle. Add ice, rum and blueberry syrup. Shake vigorously to blend. Strain into double old fashioned glass. Top with club soda. Garnish with additional sprinkle of blueberries and quartered lime on top. Add additional mint sprig if you like.