- 1 Package (6 ounces) Driscoll's Blackberries, placed in freezer overnight
- 1 Package (6 ounces) Driscoll's Blueberries, divided
- 1 Tbsp. almond milk
- 1 medium banana
- 2 Tablespoons flaked coconut
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 3-4 Driscoll's Strawberries, sliced
- Place coconut flakes in a small skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer flakes to a plate and allow them to cool as you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Place half of the blueberries, the banana, and the almond milk in a blender. Blend on high speed until the mixture swirls easily inside the blender. Add the frozen blackberries and continue to blend just until the mixture begins to swirl again. Do not over process. Pour mixture into a medium-sized cereal bowl and smooth the top with the back of a spoon.
- Make a semi-circle along the left rim of the bowl with about 9 blueberries, each with their crown facing upward. Create a second blueberry semi-circle next to the first. Next, sprinkle the chia seeds in a straight line near the blueberries. Trim green tops from the strawberries, and slice them lengthwise into ½ inch slices. Fan the strawberries in a line next to the chia seeds. Sprinkle the cooled flaked coconut in a line next to the strawberries. Finally, sprinkle the pumpkin seeds next to the coconut flakes. Serve immediately.