This blueberry salad has the advantage of coming together in minutes but looking like it took longer. Diced mango and red onion partner with blueberries and flecks of fresh mint in this colorful, lemony couscous salad that stands out on the table and the palate.
- 1/2 Cup orange juice
- 1/3 Cup water
- 1/2 Tsp. salt, divided
- 3/4 Cup whole wheat couscous
- 1 Package Driscoll's Blueberries
- 1 Cup fresh mango cubes
- 1/3 Cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 Tsp. ground black pepper
Combine orange juice, water and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Stir in couscous; cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
Transfer couscous to a bowl and fluff with a fork; cool 10 minutes. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, blueberries, mango, onion, mint, lemon juice, oil and pepper; mix well. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.