- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 Cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 Package (6 ounces or 1 1/3 cups) Driscoll's Raspberries
- 1 bunch kale, thick stems removed and discarded
- 2 Fuji apples, cored and thinly sliced
Whisk lemon juice, lemon zest, ginger, and honey together in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Roll kale leaves into a cigar and slice into fine ¼-inch shreds. Toss warm almonds with 2 teaspoons olive oil and 2 teaspoons kosher salt. Gently toss kale, almonds, apples and raspberries together. Stir vinaigrette and add to salad before serving. Serve immediately.
Lighten Up Tip: Use oil and balsamic vinegar as dressing.
|Total Fat||25.10 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.12 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||27.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6.50 g|