Looking for a dish that's light and summery yet filling? Here's a recipe that captures all the flavors of summer and will leave you feeling satisfied.
- 1 Package (16 ounces) Driscoll's Strawberries, hulled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/2 Tsp. coarse sea salt, divided
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- Pinch of salt
- 4 halibut fillets (4 to 6 ounces each), skin on
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat.
COMBINE strawberries, mango, avocado, jalapeño, lime juice, cilantro and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl.
STIR gently to combine.
SET ASIDE strawberry-mango salsa.
BRUSH halibut fillets with olive oil.
SEASON halibut fillets with pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
GRILL halibut fillets 4 to 5 minutes, skin side up with grill lid closed.
TURN halibut fillets over gently.
GRILL halibut fillets for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until fish is opaque throughout.
PLACE halibut fillets on serving plates.
GARNISH halibut filets with fresh lime juice.
STIR strawberry-mango salsa gently.
GARNISH halibut fillets with strawberry-mango salsa.