Created By: Fork In The Kitchen
Here’s an appetizer for dinner parties or afternoon snacks that’s quick, healthy, and tasty. Fresh berries balance perfectly with tangy goat cheese, honey, and a bit of flakey sea salt. This may become your go-to for anything from relaxing picnics to sophisticated book club get-togethers.
- 8 Ounces goat cheese softened to room temperature
- 2-4 Tbsp. half-and-half
- 1/4 Cup Driscoll’s Blackberries
- 1/4 Cup Driscoll’s Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup Driscoll’s Blueberries
- 1/4 Cup Driscoll’s Strawberries (hulled and quartered)
- 1-2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1/8 Tsp. flakey sea salt
PLACE 8 ounces goat cheese into a small bowl.
ADD 2 tablespoons half-and-half.
WHIP goat cheese mixture until light and fluffy and ADD up to 2 tablespoons more half-and-half as needed to achieve light and fluffy texture.
SPREAD goat cheese mixture on a serving tray or plate.
TOP with 1 cup mixed berries.
DRIZZLE with 1 – 2 tablespoons honey.
GARNISH with 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint.
GARNISH with 1/8 teaspoon flakey sea salt.
SERVE immediately with crackers or sliced baguettes.