Created By: Rick Rodgers
If you are serving a crowd and need 12 to 16 servings, purchase a 2.2-pound (1 kilo) wheel of Brie, and triple the topping ingredients. To help the cheese keep its shape during baking, be sure it is chilled before baking.
- 1/2 Cup (2 ounces) shelled pistachios
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1 Tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Package (6 ounces or 1 1/3 cups) Driscoll's Raspberries
- 1 wheel (13.3 ounces) ripe Brie, box reserved, top rind sliced off, cheese chilled
- Water crackers or baguette slices for serving
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread the pistachios on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted and fragrant, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
Meanwhile, place Brie, in its box, on baking sheet. Bake until warm and the top is softened, but not until cheese is oozing, about 15 minutes. Transfer cheese in box to serving platter.
Stir honey, vinegar, and rosemary together in a medium skillet over medium heat just until warm. Gently fold in raspberries and pistachios with a rubber spatula.
Pour raspberry mixture over warm cheese. Serve at once, with crackers for spreading.