- 1/4 Cup butter (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/2 Cup runny honey
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup coconut flour
- 1/2 Cup arrowroot flour
- 11/2 Cups cashew flour
- 1/2 Tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 Tsp. baking soda
- 2 Packages (6 ounces each) Driscoll's Blackberries, reserve 12 for tops and chop up the rest
- 6 large eggs
- 2 lemons zested, about 2 tablespoons
- 2 lemons juiced, about 1/2 cup
Set the oven to 350F, and line the tray with 12 paper baking cups.
Add all of the ingredients except for the blackberries to the blender and puree until completely smooth.
Transfer the batter to a mixing bowl and gently fold in the chopped blackberries.
Divide the batter between the cups, filling until almost full.
Top each with a whole reserved blackberry.
Bake the muffins for about 25 minutes or until just set in the middle.