- 2 Tablespoons granola
- 2 Tablespoons toasted coconut
- 4 Driscoll's Blackberries
- 3 Driscoll's Blueberries
- 2 Cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Package (6 ounces) Driscoll's Raspberries, divided
- Place shredded coconut in a small skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer coconut to a plate and allow it to cool as you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour yogurt into a medium-sized cereal bowl and smooth the top with the back of a spoon.
- Set aside 10 raspberries. Place the rest of the raspberries in a food processor and process for about a minute or until all the raspberries are pureed. Transfer the puree to a liquid measuring cup (strain the puree though a fine-mesh strainer if you do not care for the seeds). Starting in the center of the bowl, carefully pour the raspberry puree in swirls toward the rim. You can use the edge of a butter knife to draw the raspberry swirls out further.
- Sprinkle the granola onto the top of the yogurt in the center in a circle about the size of a silver dollar. Use the raspberries you set aside earlier to make a ring the around granola. Next, sprinkle the toasted coconut in a circle around the edge of the raspberries. Space the blackberries evenly around the edge of the coconut. Finally, place the blueberries in the very center on top of the granola. Serve immediately.
Healthy Raspberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RubyMiller from Right Down Yummy! Love this recipe. It was fun to make, attractive to serve and delicious. The blitz raspberries added a burst of flavor and sweetness to the yogurt. And, the mix of textures were fun in your mouth. We added a drizzle of honey to top off the dish.
Date published: 2016-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by aliciab from Yummy and healthy I made this recipe with Driscoll raspberries and the other ingredients I had around the house! It was a healthy and filling way to start the day!
Date published: 2018-01-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brunella from love the recipe I made this for my husband and me for a snack while watching t.v. late evening. loved it.I don't have a photo. I will be making it more often.
Date published: 2017-11-05