A sweet yet nutrient-dense green smoothie topped with fresh raspberries and toasted almonds.
- 3/4 Cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 Frozen banana
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/2 Apple, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Package (6 ounces) Driscoll's Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup Toasted sliced almonds
SET aside 12 raspberries.
LINE the bottom of a medium-sized cereal bowl with remaining raspberries.
BLEND almond milk, avocado, spinach, apple, and banana in a blender until the mixture swirls easily.
POUR over the raspberries in the bowl.
TOP with reserved raspberries and almonds.
To make blending easy, work in stages starting with the softest ingredients first: the almond milk and avocado. Once those are flowing smoothly, move on to the spinach and apple. Add the frozen banana last and blend again until the ingredients swirl easily inside the blender.