There’s something about the combination of berries and cheese… it just works! Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and the perfect pair for cheese.
- 6 Ounces whole milk ricotta
- 1 Tsp. plus 1 teaspoon honey, divided
- 1/4 Tsp. kosher salt
- 6 Ounces goat cheese, sliced or crumbled
- 6 Ounces sharp white cheddar, sliced
- 1 Package (16 ounces) Driscoll’s Strawberries
- 1 Package (6 ounces) Driscoll’s Raspberries
- Crackers of choice
- Marcona almonds or nuts of choice
- 1 Package (6 ounces) Driscoll’s Blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic glaze
PLACE ricotta into a food processor.ADD 1 tablespoon honey.ADD salt.PULSE food processor 1-2 minutes until ingredients are smooth and creamy and SCRAPE DOWN sides of food processor as needed.
TRANSFER ricotta cheese mixture to small serving bowl.
DRIZZLE ricotta cheese mixture with remaining 1 teaspoon honey.
PLACE ricotta cheese mixture onto large cheese board.ASSEMBLE cheeses on cheese board.SLICE half of strawberries lengthwise. Do not remove stem.FILL IN large spaces between cheeses with whole strawberries, raspberries, and crackers.TIP: Place ingredients next to other ingredients of contrasting color.
FILL IN smaller spaces with nuts, sliced strawberries, and blueberries.DRIZZLE balsamic glaze over goat cheese.SERVE at room temperature.COVER loosely with plastic if not serving immediately.