Replace tomatoes with strawberries in this variation on the classic caprese salad of tomato and mozzarella. Sweet strawberries pair well with the fresh basil and balsamic vinaigrette.
- 8 Ounces Driscoll's Strawberries (about 1 2/3 cups)
- 8 Ounces shell pasta, cooked, rinsed and cooled
- 8 Ounces fresh mozzarella balls, drained
- 1/4 Cup slivered fresh basil
- 1/4 Cup slivered red onion
- 1/4 Cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
HULL and QUARTER 8 ounces strawberries.
PLACE strawberries into a large serving bowl.
ADD 8 ounces pasta, 8 ounces mozzarella, 1/4 cup sliced basil, and 1/4 cup sliced red onion.
DRIZZLE with 1/4 cup vinaigrette.
MIX gently until ingredients are well coated.