Simple, moist, delicious, and above all, healthy.
- 1/2 Cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Package (6 ounces) Driscoll's Raspberries
- 1 1/2 Cups plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 2 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 Tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 Tsp. kosher salt
- 2/3 Cup full fat coconut milk (from a 13.5 ounce can)
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 Tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Teaspoons full-fat coconut milk
- Pinch of salt
Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, coconut milk, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time and beat to incorporate.
Stir in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until there are no lumps. Stir in the
shredded coconut. Gently fold in the raspberries.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Gently bang the pan on the counter a few times to help the batter settle to the bottom and eliminate any air bubbles.
Bake 50-60 minutes, or until golden brown and set in the middle. Remove the cake from the
oven and let cool 10 minutes, then invert onto a serving plate. Let cool completely.
To make the glaze, whisk together the powdered sugar, coconut milk, vanilla, and salt. Thin with an additional ½ teaspoon of coconut milk, if needed. Pour the glaze over the cooled cake.
Garnish with additional raspberries, as desired