Transportation Analyst I
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Supply Chain
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005562
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe DOTA Transportation Planning Analyst I is responsible for driving performance results within the transportation department, through daily operations, analytics, program management and Regional Execution.
Responsibilities includes managing transportation scheduling, complex load planning, rate management, order fulfillment, and monitoring of specific loads scheduled by the department. The Transportation Analyst is also responsible for managing key programs and department analytics, identifying service improvement opportunities and collaborating with internal/external customers / partners to drive results.
· Communicate extensively and work collaboratively with the Sales Department, Product Planning Department, Distribution Centers, Third-Party facilities, Customers, and Carriers to facilitate the following:
· Manage Track & Trace reporting and provide results to Driscoll’s, Customers, and Carriers.
· Responsible for the Regional Execution of the DOTA Centralized Load Control Center.
· Analyze key service and financial metrics – using analytics to drive business decisions that improve service, reduce cost, and continuously improve the arrival condition of our fruit to our delivered customers.
· Manage key customer(s) and/or regional programs to drive efficiencies and improve overall service to our internal/external customer(s).
· Partner with the Sales, Product Planning, Materials, Growers, and the Nursery.
· Maintain Customer Champion Role. Work with the customer’s buyers and or Sales Representatives and receiving facilities to ensure timely communication of time pick up & on time delivery.
· Manage order fulfillment, performance and transfer of fruit through 3PL facilities (hub & spoke distribution modeling). Determine complex Load optimization and LTL programs considering delivery location, delivery date and order size. Consider and analyze customer inventory, cold chain demands, customer timelines, etc.
· Manage Claims process. Ensure timely hand off claim packets, claim resolution and payment.
· Manage other programs such Intermodal and Direct Deliveries. Interface with Logistics leadership to define targets. Work with Sales, and Supply Chain Planning to achieve goals. Work with Carriers to secure capacity and rates.
· Manage payment process to carriers
Compensation & Benefits
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
Salary Range estimated for Transportation Analyst I: $52,000 to $73,000 USD.
Driscoll’s is committed to a culture of care and offers an attractive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and disability coverage for positions working more than 30 hours per week. Other benefits include: 401(k) with employer match, profit-sharing participation, paid sick time, paid vacation, paid personal and family care leave, and a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP). More detailed information regarding the benefits package, will be shared during the application process.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.