Sr. Application Developer
- Location: US - Remote Worker - California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005153
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
- Remote Type: Remote
About the OpportunityDriscoll’s is looking for a Sr. Application Developer with a real passion for innovation and a strong sense of product ownership who has deep expertise in leading technical teams on projects. This senior-level position will assist in various software development functions relating to the area of full lifecycle and large-scale Enterprise applications, and API-based solution development. This role will be responsible for developing global-scale solutions utilizing the latest technologies in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Develop, integrate, and deliver that delight customers with scalable and maintainable code under the hood using Oracle Fusion Application technologies with specialization in Supply Chain area.
- Develop Oracle Fusion related Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) extensions in Supply chain area using Oracle Fusion Technology stack.
- Develop applications that can integrate with software such as Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), MuleSoft, AWS API Management, Rest API, or equivalent middleware solutions.
- Develop reports using Oracle fusion reporting tools such as BI Publisher, OTBI, FRS & SmartView
- Architect, build and deliver products that delight customers with scalable and maintainable code under the hood.
- Be responsible for the design, implementation, unit testing, performance, and monitoring of the team’s solutions.
- Provide oversight, assistance, and guidance to development of the application security architecture supporting the applications.
- Responsible for ensuring quality through design reviews, code reviews and development of standards.
- Serve as a mentor to team members by demonstrating alternate techniques, reviewing code, and strengthening skills.
- Research and recommends appropriate application development best practices, and tools.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products and Provide development support and assistance for escalations and issues.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
- B.S. or above degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years hands-on experience developing Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Planning, Inventory, Procurement, BOM, Costing, Production Controls, and discrete and process manufacturing.
- Strong software development skills in detailed application design, database design, object-oriented concepts, and Abstraction/Dependency Injection patterns
- Experience developing extension using Visual Basic Cloud Service (VBCS)
- Experience working with data conversions using FBDI templates.
- Experience developing reports using BI Publisher, OTBI, FRS & SmartView.
- Experience in integrating applications with integration software such as OIC, MuleSoft, AWS API Management, Rest API, or equivalent middleware solutions.
- Deep experience of relational database development using Oracle database technologies and services, SQL queries, NoSQL
- Experience with Draw.IO or other design tools
- Strong focus on testing during development
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with JIRA or some comparable tool
- Focus on customer experience and build product features that delight users.
- Passionate about exploring new technologies.
- Knowledge of application server configurations, memory/connection management
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound technical decisions.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels. Proven ability to lead and communicate orally, in written documents, and in formal presentations is required.
Compensation & Benefits:
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
Salary Range estimated for the Sr. Application Developer: $80,900 to $125,000 USD.
Driscoll’s is committed to a culture of care and offers an attractive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and disability coverage for positions working more than 30 hours per week. Other benefits include: 401(k) with employer match, profit-sharing participation, paid sick time, paid vacation, paid personal and family care leave, and a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP). More detailed information regarding the benefits package, will be shared during the application process.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.