Digital Marketing Specialist
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Marketing
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0002225
- Experience Years: 0-3 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Brand Marketing Department focuses on creating brand value and influence through a sustainable relationship with consumers. As part of the Brand Marketing Department, the Digital Marketing Specialist plays a key role in Driscoll’s brand building activities around increasing brand awareness, broadening consumer demand, and strengthening affinity with our core berry users. In this role, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for co-development of an integrated digital strategy and the execution of the strategy on an assigned mix of digital platforms and touchpoints including email and web.
DIGITAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL LEADERSHIP: Align digital strategic initiatives through the use of technology across owned platforms to ensure long-term best practices. This includes becoming the subject matter expert on one or more technological platforms (eg Sitecore, Bazaarvoice, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc), and ongoing assessment of these technological platforms to ensure that digital goals are met.
DIGITAL MARKETING: Develop and execute digital marketing programs based on a deep understanding of Consumer mindset by time of year, holiday, and berry to engage with Consumers to create an emotional connection that expands our Brand equity. Apply creative messaging and an understanding of what makes for a good user experience to oversee the production of experiences that help consumers better engage with seasonal moments, new launches, and brand campaigns. Monitor competitive landscape to identify industry trends and best practices. Establish workflows and manage resources effectively.
CONTENT DEVELOPMENT: Participate with the Digital Marketing Team to create, manage, and socialize a contents strategy roadmap and editorial calendar that balances SEO with berry production curves to support key business objectives. Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across one or more consumer touchpoints (eg web, email) that drive brand affinity, generate demand, and support top-of-mind awareness.
This entails accountability for content strategy, technical production, and strategic deployment of both seasonally driven campaigns and automated nurture campaigns.
EMAIL MARKETING PROGRAM: Develop and execute email marketing campaigns that drive brand affinity, generate demand, and support top-of-mind awareness. This entails accountability for content strategy, technical production, and strategic deployment of both seasonally driven campaigns and automated nurture campaigns. Create strategies that drive Loyalty Program acquisition, retention, and engagement. Analyze email metrics to glean insights that will drive the continuous improvement of Loyalty Program performance results and drive traffic throughout Driscoll’s digital ecosystem. Collaborate, coordinate, and align email marketing campaigns with third party vendors and Driscoll’s Digital Marketing Team to ensure a cohesive subscriber journey across the digital ecosystem. Monitor competitive landscape to identify industry trends and best practices. Establish workflows and manage resources effectively.
- Follow Company policies and practices while representing Driscoll’s in an ethical and business-like manner in all interactions with employees, governmental agencies, growers, customers, etc.
- Ensure the security of Driscoll’s confidential and proprietary information and materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all the job's responsibilities. At Driscoll’s, all of our jobs include broad responsibilities for continually improving the processes we use to develop our products.
- B.S. or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, English, or Business Administration
- 1+ years digital marketing experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of digital trends, best practices, and engagement drivers within a B2C environment
- California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program are also required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and manage multiple projects across the enterprise.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.