Lead Oracle Cloud Administrator
- Location: US - Remote Worker - California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005234
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThis role will be part of a growing team responsible for maintaining and supporting all aspects of the Oracle Fusion Cloud application. Lead Oracle Fusion Cloud Administrator is responsible for leading Oracle Fusion Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), EPM & OTM application deployment administration, application registration, functional setups, and managing data for the configuration set migration. This role will provide technical guidance to team members in managing Oracle Fusion Cloud instance configurations and enterprise applications. The Technical Lead will work with the implementation partner and business leadership to help project teams with the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions. The Lead will work with architects, developers, business users, and leads to ensure that project deliverables are aligned with desired business processes and IS design standards. We are looking for a candidate with an in-depth understanding of Oracle Fusion Cloud, experience in ERP implementations, and a team player and leader that is reliable, enthusiastic, committed, creative, and customer-focused. This role also requires strong collaboration skills to focus on a diverse palette of technical and operational work in a continuously evolving environment.
- Effectively Lead Oracle Cloud ERP, EPM, and OTM Deployments and Configurations and drive project deliverables
- This position will be focused on administering key applications Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP & EPM, and OTM throughout their implementation & support lifecycles.
- Manage Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP application metadata such as provisioning configurations, enterprise applications, domains, and application components such as pillars, environment types, module types, and middleware components.
- Maintain setup metadata such as offerings, options, features, setup tasks, and task lists.
- Manage data for Configuration Set Migration.
- Monitor Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP, and EPM applications performance and architecture and maintain the Oracle Fusion Cloud reliability, integrity and recoverability.
- Design, Update and Implement user security and roles within Oracle Fusion Cloud Security.
- Monitor & Manage Oracle Cloud ERP, EPM, and OTM in all environments
- Perform System/Service Maintenance Tasks, Back Up and Recovery of Oracle Fusion Applications.
- Work with internal staff, third-party vendors and Oracle to update and communicate environment maintenance schedules, refresh schedules, and outages
- Develop ERP KPIs and Metrics Reports and Dashboards.
- View and monitor service detail and service notifications related to patching/critical updates/downtime.
- Assist technical team members in managing Oracle Fusion Cloud instance configurations and enterprise applications.
- Design and implement best practices to administer and improve the reliability and security of Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP & EPM.
- Function as the primary point of contact for all issues related to Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP, EPM & OTM
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
8+ years of overall ERP Administration Experience
3+ years of experience administering Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP, EPM & OTM
Experience in at least one implementations of Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications (ERP)
Working knowledge of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is mandatory
Experience in leading full Oracle Cloud ERP Implementation projects involving Requirements, Design, Testing and Roll-out
Comfortable with Oracle Fusion data dictionary and the relationship between various objects, to quickly understand requirements and design solutions
Deep understanding of SDLC, IT Change Control processes, Deployment Methodologies and Application Server Life Cycle Management
Ability to lead other functional leads through the different project phases
Exceptional and advanced English communication skills with all levels of an organization are required (written, verbal, digital, and formal presentations)
Desire to teach and mentor other engineers with varying domains of expertise
Advanced skills in MS Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
English required at an advanced proficiency level
Combines strong business acumen/experience and deep IT knowledge
Has shown a record of strategic project planning and client management
Experience with managing team(s)
Demonstrated initiative to stay current on technology advancements
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Compensation & Benefits:
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
Salary Range estimated for the Lead Oracle Fusion Cloud Administrator: $97,000 to $150,000 USD.
Driscoll’s is committed to a culture of care and offers an attractive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and disability coverage for positions working more than 30 hours per week. Other benefits include: 401(k) with employer match, profit-sharing participation, paid sick time, paid vacation, paid personal and family care leave, and a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP). More detailed information regarding the benefits package, will be shared during the application process.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.