All of our organic berries are USDA 100% certified organic.
Mojito (pronounced moe-hee-toe) is Cuba's most famous cocktail. It is important that the blackberries and mint are gently muddled - never crushed - to release their flavors but not release harsh or bitter tannins into the beverage. A wooden spoon or firm silicone spatula can be used in place of a muddler.
- 12 Driscoll's Blackberries
- 12 large mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cups seltzer water
- 1/4 cups vodka or rum
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
- Muddle blackberries, mint leaves, sugar, lemon juice and lime juice in a tall glass until berries are mostly crushed.
- Add seltzer, vodka, and ice.
- Stir well and serve.
Amount Per Serving
My company used this cocktail for a client appreciation event after we taste tested the recipe. It was a huge hit at the event. We even had some clients ask for the recipe which we passed along. This cocktail is very light and flavorful and the combination of the mint and blackberries was great! If you're a fan of Mojitos give this cocktail a try.