Left side group
As the world’s leading purveyor of fresh berries, Driscoll’s takes great pride in cultivating a dynamic and extensive internship experience. Our Internship Program was created to act as a direct pipeline for future Driscoll’s employment. We aim to provide our interns with a comprehensive Driscoll’s experience by blending direct employee mentorship, job-shadowing, workshops and real-life projects. Our goal is for all of our interns to cultivate their skills with real-work experience, as well as to provide each with the opportunities for growth in our expanding fresh berry business.
The Driscoll’s Advantage
- Gain hands-on experience by interning directly with a manager in your chosen field
- Cultivate knowledge, competencies, and experience directly related to your career goals
- Learn about different departments within Driscoll’s by job-shadowing
- Attend workshops geared towards professional development, proper business conduct, and common business practices
- Develop your personal network while attending Driscoll’s events
- Receive competitive pay, paid holidays, and the potential for relocation stipends
- Gain university course credit
- You must be currently enrolled or no more than six months past graduation date from an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university BA/BS undergraduate, Master’s or PhD Program to apply.
- Internships are available during the Spring (March/April) and Summer (May/June) seasons and vary from a minimum of three months (12 weeks) to a maximum of six months (24 weeks).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
We will be accepting 2014 intern applications starting on December 15th, 2013. Please check back at this time to apply.
Have questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right side group
Discover the different departments and locations that offer year-round internships.