Created By: Kim Haasarud
Give the Bellini (traditionally made with Prosecco and peach puree) a makeover using fresh raspberries and ginger liqueur. Shake together with a little lemon juice and simple syrup then add to sparkling Rose for a fun and colorful cocktail. Cheers!
- 6 Tablespoons (3 ounces) Chandon Rosé; or Sparkling Rosé
- 2 Tablespoons (1 ounce) Domaine de Canton (ginger liqueur)
- 1 Tbsp. (1/2 ounce) lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. (1/2 ounce) simple syrup
- Candied ginger for garnish
- 4 Driscoll's Raspberries, plus one for garnish
Combine the Domaine de Canton, lemon juice, simple syrup and 4 raspberries in a cocktail shaker.
Top with ice and shake vigorously.
Add Chandon Rosé or Sparkling Rosé in a champagne coupe glass.
Strain shaken contents into glass with Rosé.
Garnish with a skewer of raspberry and piece of candied ginger.