Shopper Marketing Intern
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Internship Program
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0006233
- Experience Years: 0-3 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Intern
About the OpportunityDriscoll’s is currently looking for an Intern for its Shopper Marketing Team based at our corporate headquarters in Watsonville, CA. The Shopper Marketing Department focuses on driving conversion for shoppers online and in-store. The Shopper Marketing Intern will support the Shopper Marketing Manager to help streamline processes across in store merchandising and digital shopper marketing as we continue to focus on creating category growth and building brand equity. This role works across customers and internal teams to facilitate the development, execution, communication, and improvement of Shopper Marketing programs. We are seeking undergraduates, recent grads (Bachelor's level within 6 months of graduation), or individuals in their first year of a Master’s program who are currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, or another related field. The internship duration is for 6 months.
• Support the full Shopper Marketing Team in developing and publishing processes and capabilities for the Shopper Marketing Team in both Digital and In-Store execution.
• Support the full Shopper Marketing Team in compiling and analyzing market research to support plan development, execution, and post-mortem analysis.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners to design compelling marketing campaigns to help share our brand story.
• Must be actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, or a recent grad (Bachelor's level within 6 months of graduation), or first-year Master’s student majoring in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, or another related field with a target graduation of 2025
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and maintain strong working relationships through collaborative team projects.
• Ability to think consumer first and drive positive experiences for Driscoll’s consumer audiences through marketing programs.
• Experience in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Capacity to be adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced changing environment.
• Valid driver’s license for commute to and from office.
• Ability to work in hybrid-work environment.
• Eager and open to learn!
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
The hourly range estimated for this internship varies as follows:
- Freshman to recent grad (Bachelor's level within 6 months of graduation): $18-$22
- First-year Masters: $26-$27
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.