Senior Manager, Workplace Services
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Real Estate & Facilities
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005817
- Experience Years: 10+ Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Senior Manager, Workplace Services is responsible for leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team and partnering with cross-functional teams to provide support and oversight over facilities programs, processes, and ad hoc projects, associated with our workplace strategy and supporting technologies.
This role is the lead of a team that supports two Watsonville-area office campuses and will play a key role in establishing and managing a Workplace Services presence at Driscoll’s Mexico HQ location in Guadalajara.
Workplace Service programs include, but are not limited to
● Building Services: Buildings & grounds support, such as facilities maintenance & repair, physical security & building access management, fire life safety systems, emergency response systems, healthy buildings & sustainability programs, management of workplace environmental conditions, and building technology
● Experience Services: Workplace experience support, with focus on restrooms, kitchens, food & beverage, lighting, branding & art, copier & mail equipment, courier service, water coolers, workplace conditions, reception & visitor centers, outdoor workspaces, and workplace technology
● Special Projects Including management of tenant improvements, space management, space planning, workspace FFE, workspace moves-adds-changes, vehicle fleet, EV charging stations, event management, other ad hoc projects, and workplace technology
Individuals who thrive at Driscoll’s exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, emphasis in Business Operations, Facilities Management, or related field preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of Real Estate/Procurement or related Facilities experience in a complex organization, including demonstrated leadership in leading large projects, managing broad communications, and fostering an inclusive culture; experience or professional services environment preferred
- Proven ability to manage large projects and tasks that drive high-value outcomes and to prioritize efforts based on strategic value
- Financial management experience including working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
- Demonstrated leadership skills, good judgment, and ability to effectively interact with and influence employees and leaders at all levels within the firm
- Experience with Request for Proposal (RFP) process and the ability to lead a team through to final delivery
- Strong ability to understand problems, think critically, and identify creative solutions
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills. Friendly, positive, and excellent communicator who can work effectively across the organization
- Adaptable to a changing environment; champion change and influence others to change
- Ability to climb ladders and walk on a roof is necessary
- Valid California driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored vehicle insurance program
- Ability to travel as needed, up to 20%
Compensation & Benefits:
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
Salary Range estimated for Sr. Manager, Workplace Services: $ 112,00 - $165,000.
Driscoll’s is committed to a culture of care and offers an attractive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and disability coverage for positions working more than 30 hours per week. Other benefits include: 401(k) with employer match, profit-sharing participation, paid sick time, paid vacation, paid personal and family care leave, and a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP). More detailed information regarding the benefits package, will be shared during the application process.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.