- Location: US - 300 Westridge Drive
- Job Family: Finance
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005713
- Experience Years: 3-5 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Financial Analyst is responsible for providing direction/ recommendations through financial analysis and reporting to our Supply Chain and Finance teams to support the operations annual financial planning process within Driscoll’s of the Americas (DOTA) business unit. This role will provide insight of financial and operating drivers to support annual budget process, and is responsible for forecasting, monthly variance analysis, capital management and report preparation which is critical in identifying business risks, and opportunities. Will work with various functional groups to control costs through continuous process improvement and influences decisions at all levels of leadership within the DOTA organization. This position is part of the Finance team and reports to the Sr. Finance Manager of Supply Chain.
• Partners with Finance Manager to support the Operations annual financial planning process and periodic reforecast. This includes the roll-up of over $950MM in annual cost spanning over 90 Distribution Centers and corporate cost centers.
• Prioritize competing job responsibilities in a dynamic environment to accurately access risk management and guide sound business decisions in a timely manner.
• Influence business decisions with concrete financial support through effective and professional communication in written, verbal form including presentation skills
• Effectively interact, collaborate, and communicate across multiple functions in the organization, cooperating, and building consensus to control cost through continuous process improvement
• Support the preparation of the monthly financial deck and help communicate financial results. Provide monthly operations variance analysis.
• Build, maintain, and improve reporting templates for use by managers.
• Create ad hoc templates, metrics, reports, and analysis for use by managers that highlight business issues, risk, and opportunities
• Responsible for sorting/mining large sets of data from multiple data sources to identify trends/variances.
• Responsible for the follow-up, reporting, and control of capital requisitions and projects.
• Support supply chain deliverables related to company initiatives including Anaplan and Enterprise Business Application (EBA) Projects
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or Business
• 3 – 5 years’ professional work experience in Finance related role
• Experience in the following areas: Finance, Accounting and General Business
• Excel – Intermediate/Advance user
• Hyperion – Intermediate/Advance user
• English (required)
• Intermediate-Advanced operations and financial experience
• Intermediate-Advanced technical experience with the ability to bring together resources and manage projects to completion with a results-driven mentality
• Advanced analytical skills, the ability to handle multiple competing priorities and identify, analyze complex issues, focus on relevant information; understand and utilize metrics relevant to the role
• Ability to work cross-functionally across the organization
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of accounting policies and standards
• Good proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Hyperion reporting and Tableau is a plus
• Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in accounting, financial analysis, and planning
• A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally
Compensation & Benefits:
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
Salary Range estimated for the Financial Analyst: $63,500 to $89,000 USD.
Driscoll’s is committed to a culture of care and offers an attractive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and disability coverage for positions working more than 30 hours per week. Other benefits include: 401(k) with employer match, profit-sharing participation, paid sick time, paid vacation, paid personal and family care leave, and a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP). More detailed information regarding the benefits package, will be shared during the application process.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.