Socio Empresarial de Recursos Humanos Sr. (HRBP)
- Location: Mexico-Puebla
- Job Family: Human Resources
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005581
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe HRBP role at Driscoll’s contributes to the company performance by partnering with the business, providing strategic consulting and organization development strategies in support of business objectives for people leaders and teams. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an agile and innovative culture through effective ideas and solutions to the Driscoll’s of The Americas division. You will be responsible for providing proactive strategic support to assigned business leaders through the effective and successful execution of HR initiatives designed to enable and support the mid-and long-term strategies of the company.
- Understand of business needs, strategy and goals, turning these into talent strategies, with integrated solutions that support key business priorities, and which drive a high-performance culture.
- Provide data insights to guide leadership decision making.
- Translate strategic and tactical business plans into critical HR actions & initiatives.
- Help create people strategy that will enable business growth, mapping gaps and preparing for future workforce and skills needs.
- Accountable for strategic workforce planning for full-time and seasonal employees, overseeing different geographies.
- Evaluate and advise client groups on how to leverage HR programs or strategies that will positively impact the business. Accountable for understanding the strategic direction and goals of the Global HR team and driving collaboration with other parts of HR.
- Provide HR support and coaching to leaders on HR policies and processes, people management, and career development.
- Partner and support the HR functional teams (i.e. talent, total rewards etc.) with large scale HR initiatives and annual processes.
- Challenge and coach business leaders on how to engage colleagues, address people issues and build people capabilities effectively.
- Drive talent management, development and acquisition processes aligned to the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) strategy.
- Strong business & HR acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Capable of establishing relationships & collaborating across teams.
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations scale.
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience in assessing human capital risks relative to the business.
- Highly experienced using data to identify insights that drive action.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, policies, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- 6-10+ years’ experience in an HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- Human Resources, Administration or related degree
- Bilingual English/ Spanish
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.