Sr. Manager, Microsoft & Directory Services
- Location: Mexico-Guadalajara
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005394
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
About the OpportunityThe Senior Manager, Microsoft & Directory Services is a technical management position that will lead a team of systems and engineering resources to design, build and deploy many features of O365/Azure AD. This will include system administration to support existing and future systems and to enable seamless integration into the company environments globally. There will be a focus on O365/Azure AD cloud infrastructure, configuration management and security to leverage corporate identity, network connectivity, and device type, helping to improve employee productivity. You will utilize your expert level experience and knowledge of Office 365/Azure AD architecture, administration, and best practice recommendations to provide a stable and secure Enterprise cloud environment. You will be responsible for leading the systems engineering team in design, testing, and deployment of the enterprise messaging and collaboration tool sets in Office 365/Azure AD.
- Oversight and support Office 365 suite configurations, and policies.
- Manage technical team to deliver Microsoft cloud solutions on Azure and Office 365 platforms.
- Provide subject matter expertise of Office 365 Tenant and Microsoft Azure AD platforms architectural design, migration management and support of large-scale implementations.
- Lead in the development and execution of strategic initiatives aligned with business demands – specific to Microsoft & Directory services.
- Evaluate needs and deliver solutions using OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint and other O365 collaboration.
- Implementation of new Office 365 features and functionality (Microsoft Teams) and migrations to a target cloud O365 tenant, whether on-prem to cloud, cloud-to-cloud.
- Lead and/or collaborate in development of departmental plans for tactical and strategic initiatives.
- Manage the on-going development of team members to ensure their professional success at Driscoll’s.
- Architecture and engineering of SharePoint, Teams and Microsoft Office 365 Groups, providing deep technical knowledge on various Teams architecture elements deployed in an Enterprise environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Authorization & Authentication in Microsoft hybrid environment and experience with Azure AD including Single Sign On (SSO) and Multi Factor Authentication (MFA).
- Assist in developing and implementation of support strategies for the various Office 365 applications.
- Effectively translate technical specifications, errors, and business logic through written and verbal communications to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Bachelors degree required
- 8-10 years high level Microsoft services design, engineering, or architecture role
- 5+ years as a technology manager with multiple direct reports in global
- 15+ years’ experience in Microsoft and Azure infrastructure technology highly preferred
- Strong leadership and staff development experience
- IS (IT) operations experience in a multinational company
- History of delivering projects and services on time and on budget
**Professional certification or equivalent demonstrated experience
- MS Azure
- MS Teams
- Azure AD
Preferred Qualifications & Leadership Competencies
- Strong understanding and demonstration of the core values of Driscoll’s: Passion, Humility, and Trustworthiness.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to be covered under company-sponsored
- A valid passport and the ability to travel internationally without restrictions.
- Strategic Mindset: Looks toward the future and designs a way to get there.
- Cultivates Innovation: Finds, champions, and implements innovations; large or small.
- Plans & Aligns: Establishes priorities and desired outcomes and creates plans to achieve them.
- Drives Results: Pursues everything with energy, resourcefulness, and the need to achieve desired outcomes.
- Collaborates: Works with a variety of colleagues, inside and/or outside of Driscoll’s, seeking win-wins solutions.
- Drives Engagement: Creates a motivating work environment and empowers others.
- Develops Talent: Actively seeks opportunities to develop one’s self and others.
- Courage: Tackles difficult issues timely with optimism and transparency.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.