Sales Demand Management Intern
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Internship Program
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005288
- Experience Years: 0-3 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Intern
About the OpportunityExperience the Sales Demand Management function of the world’s leading Berry Company. Working alongside experienced professionals, this intern position will have a unique opportunity to apply their academic learning and build critical business skills in a fast-paced, team environment. Learn Driscoll’s from the inside out and get an insider’s view into customer partnerships. While using data analysis tools to gather and analyze customer information, primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, report development, design, and implementation. Help assist the Demand management team evaluate customer performance and consolidate reports. This position will collaborate with cross-functional teams and key leaders across multiple departments to achieve key business initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Sales, Supply Chain, Product Leadership Management, and Supply Forecasting to execute cross-functional requirements
- Provide data and information for Management and Senior Management requests
- Develop, design, implement and consolidate reports across the Demand
- Management and Demand Planning
- Develop skill sets necessary to meet the goals, milestones, and next steps as determined at the start of the internship
- Learn about periodic demand planning processes to support supply and demand alignment, customer strategy, and customer relationship engagement. Help support channel demand management activities for the short-range and learn about supporting activities in the mid-range.
- Work on special projects and support key metrics development utilizing Tableau, a sales data analysis and visualization tool.
- Ensure Driscoll’s confidential and proprietary information and materials
- Represent Driscoll's in an ethical and business-like professional manner in all interactions with growers, co-workers, suppliers, customers, and the business community at large
- Contribute towards the department and Driscoll’s Company culture objectives as defined by company values and the department’s vision and mission statements
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Ag business, Business Administration, Economics, or any other related field
- Someone who seeks continuous improvement, both in self and in work processes
- Analytical and problem-solving skills in developing, implementing, and assessing key metrics
- Ability to operate in a multi-faceted environment with flexibility in weekly responsibilities
- Ability to independently set priorities and multitask
- Strong written, presentation, and oral communication skills with a focus on the ability to effectively communicate analytical findings and recommendations
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel
- Preferred (other) Qualifications
- Familiarity with Tableau is a plus but not required
- Ag experience a plus but not required
- Data Visualization
- Presentation Skills
- Critical Thinking
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
The hourly range estimated for this internship is: Freshman to recent grad: $18-$22
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.