Sales Support and Market Insight Intern
- Location: US - Watsonville, California
- Job Family: Administration
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005287
- Experience Years:
- Employee Type: Intern
About the OpportunityThe purpose of the Sales Support Team is to contribute to the success of Driscoll’s Mission by providing an operational structure that enables an efficient, accurate and reliable Sales process, which fosters improved customer alignment. The team also contributes through the skilled planning, implementation and management of critical, large-scale projects and initiatives in pursuit of delivering extraordinary internal and external customer service. The Sales Support and Market Insights intern will be a member of the Market Insights and Business Solutions and support the seasonal influx of work. This position requires a highly motivated individual who has an innovative, can-do attitude. The Sales Support and Market Insights intern will work in a fast-paced team environment, which requires a high-performing individual who can collaborate, pay attention to detail, and work in cross-functional teams.
- Support any key upcoming sales initiatives with reporting and analysis. This could include: Sale Performance analysis, Sales Trend analysis, Product sales analysis, Sales Effectiveness analysis, and Predictive Sales analysis,
- Assist with the building out of materials and achieving of materials in our Online Knowledge Database
- Support for invoice adjustments documentation process, invoice adjustment metrics, and the management of the new solution of claims management while collaborating with all Sales channels within Sales and Credit & Collections department
- Managing a variety of exception reports and communicating to impacted stakeholders
- Provides guidance and delivers recommendations to internal stakeholders at all levels based on report analytics in the spirit of continuous process improvement
- Collaborates cross functionally with Master Data, Sales, Customers and other applicable departments to ensure all food safety processes and requirements are completed adhered to
- Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree or still working toward Bachelor's degree
• Experience in Business or Analytics
• Knowledge in Excel, Power Point, Word, and Tableau
Preferred (other) Qualifications
• Pursuing a business or agriculture-related degree
• Ag experience a plus but not required
• Analytical and problem-solving skills in developing, implementing, and assessing key metrics
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage both strategic and tactical responsibilities
• Ability to operate in a multi-faceted environment with flexibility in weekly responsibilities
• Strong written, presentation, and oral communication skills
• Proficiencies in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
• Familiarity with Tableau a plus but not required.
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
The hourly range estimated for this internship is:
- Freshman to recent grad: $18-$22
- Master to PhD: $26-$40
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.