Oracle Data Warehouse Analytics Lead (DWH)
- Location: US - Remote Worker - California
- Job Family: IT
- Time Type: Full time
- Job Requisition ID: R0005179
- Experience Years: 5-10 Years of Experience
- Employee Type: Regular
- Remote Type: Remote
About the OpportunityDriscoll’s is seeking an Oracle DWH Analytics Lead with experience to turn data into insights and visually intuitive dashboards that impact key decision making in the organization. Oracle DWH Analytics Lead will guide data developers to efficiently analyze, interpret, and organize enormous amounts of data from the Oracle Cloud Fusion environment
• Collaborate with functional leaders, Business Stakeholders, IT and project teams to create and manage Fusion Oracle Cloud based data solutions
• Work with business teams to document detailed data requirements into functional specifications for all data to be used during the progressive build cycles of the implementation
• Demonstrate the ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions regarding technology-related projects, including scope, system requirements, testing, and implementation.
• Work closely with senior business leaders and users to determine the data requirements.
• Effectively translate complex business requirements into technical requirements.
• Manage technical delivery resources supporting data development, testing, deployment activities in onshore/offshore model
• Support strategy for deploying designing and building data assets using Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP’s OTBI, BI Publisher and AWS data warehouse technologies
• Lead projects and change requests which involves heavy team collaboration between Functional leaders, Business stakeholders, IT and/or other areas as appropriate.
• Work with Security and Compliance team to define and build structure that defines roles/privileges and to control data access
• Understand inter-departmental data requirements, design data models, and roll out various data objects aligning with the Data security.
• Collaborate with functional leaders, application managers, IT, and project teams to create and manage Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP data solutions with a creative mind and innovative focus.
• Generate data/queries, including writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of data or queries utilizing Oracle Fusion Cloud data extraction tools (OTBI & BIP). Assist in development of dashboards, compliance reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
• Document data distribution requirements and develop an overall internal/external delivery schedule
• Design, development, and maintenance of ongoing KPIs, metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
• Monitor, respond and resolve tickets and issues submitted by users, ability to perform RCA on critical tickets/incidents
• Train and mentor team members and management to understand BI Publisher and assist with development of BI Publisher data models, templates & reports
• Understand inter-departmental data requirements, design data models, and roll out various analytics aligning with the Data security.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Analytics or related field
• 8+ years of experience in rolling out data marts using various data warehouse models using oracle cloud fusion data
• 5+ years of experience in implementing and rolling out Oracle Cloud Fusion Application OTBI and BIP reporting tools.
• 3+ years of Experience in setting up Oracle fusion Analytics Warehouse and Oracle Analytics Cloud
• 3+ years of Experience working with Oracle Autonomous Database and Autonomous warehouse.
• Experience in Reporting Tools (OTBI, BI Publisher), Oracle data integrator, Performance Tuning, troubleshooting abilities, and advanced SQL Skills - writing SQL scripts – required, PL SQL – preferred
• Experience with Master (customer, supplier, COA, etc.) and multi organization/region transaction (GL, PO, AP, etc.) data in Oracle Fusion Cloud and Oracle analytics warehouse platform
• Must be self-directed and able to work effectively in a team environment with little direct supervision.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong functional knowledge of Oracle Fusion Cloud’s Financial, Supply chain management module and Procurement module. Financial module not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Project Costing, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, and Accounting Hub. Supply chain management module not limited to Procurement, Order Management and Product Management. Procurement module is not limited to supplier management, sales and contracts
• Strong knowledge of Oracle DWH systems and understanding of data flow between applications and Oracle Database (ATP and ADW)
• Strong implementation knowledge on the data extraction tools like Oracle Fusion OTBI, OBIEE, BIP etc.
• AWS Datawarehouse tools and technologies like DMS, Lambda, Glue and Redshifts
• Strong coding knowledge on SQL, PLSQL
• Good functional and technical knowledge of Oracle Cloud Fusion ERP (SAAS), Oracle Analytics Cloud, Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle fusion analytics warehouse.
• Strong familiarity with Oracle's Cloud Fusion ERP Financials and Oracle EPM
• Functional knowledge of the Oracle ERP Cloud Fusion application (financials & supply chain management)
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to present information in an understandable format.
• Experience with JIRA
• Focus on customer experience and build product features that delight users
Compensation & Benefits:
The following information is provided in good faith as a general description of the salary range and benefits for the position posted. The actual compensation offered to the successful candidate is dependent upon experience, skills, education, work location, internal pay equity, and other objective job-related factors.
Salary Range estimated for the Oracle Cloud Fusion DWH Lead: $97,000 to $150,000 USD.
Driscoll’s is committed to a culture of care and offers an attractive benefits package that includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and disability coverage for positions working more than 30 hours per week. Other benefits include: 401(k) with employer match, profit-sharing participation, paid sick time, paid vacation, paid personal and family care leave, and a free Employee Assistance Program (EAP). More detailed information regarding the benefits package, will be shared during the application process.
Driscoll's is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, Driscoll's is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of humility, passion and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Driscoll's exclusive patented berry varieties are developed through years of research using only natural breeding methods – meaning, no GMOs. From farm-to-table, we focus on delivering a high quality, premium berry experience with our many supply chain partners.
Driscoll's is the trusted brand for Only the Finest Berries™.
Driscoll's es el proveedor líder en la comercialización de Fresas, Frambuesas, Zarzamoras y Arándanos Azules en el mundo. Con más de 100 años de herencia en agricultura y cientos de productores independiente alrededor del mundo, Driscoll's es una compañía apasionada por cultivar Berries frescas, hermosas y deliciosas. Nuestros valores de humildad, pasión y confianza han guiado nuestra misión de deleitar a los consumidores en el mundo.
Las variedades exclusivas de Driscoll's han sido desarrolladas a través de años de investigación usando sólo métodos de mejoramiento natural. De la granja a la mesa, nos enfocamos en ofrecer una experiencia de alta calidad con apoyo de nuestros socios de la cadena de suministro.
Driscoll's es la marca de confianza de sólo las mejores Berries.